What we treat...
Orthopedic injuries (musculoskeletal injuries)
- Neurological Conditions
- Neck and back pain
- Sports related injuries
- Pre- and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Myofascial pain
- TMJ Pain/dysfunction
- Balance and Vestibular Dysfunction (including post-concussion injuries)
- Women’s Health (pelvic pain, perinatal care, dysmenorrhea)
Treatment sessions are one-on-one with an expert licensed physical therapist.
- All physical therapists at JJPT are highly trained certified functional manual therapists.
- Treatments may include:
- Manual Therapy (joint mobilization, soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, neural mobilization)
- Therapeutic Exercises (trunk stability, core training, postural exercises, balance training, strengthening, Pilates)
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Sports-specific Training
- Stress Management
- Modalities (taping, cryotherapy, iontophoresis)
Our Company Roles:
Our Role - The therapist’s role at Johnson & Johnson Physical Therapy is to identify the underlying dysfunction perpetuating the presenting clinical symptoms. The therapist then works together with the patient to develop and implement a personalized treatment program, which includes state of the art manual therapy, body mechanic training, and exercise.
Your Role – the patient’s role at JJPT is to commit 100% to the program. This involves doing your exercises, applying daily what you are taught about body mechanics, and providing accurate feedback to your therapist about your progress. In addition, it is the patient’s responsibility to inform the therapist a week prior to a follow-up physician’s visit so reports can be provided. Also, it is your responsibility to make sure your physician prescription is current. Remember your rehabilitation to achieve your potential and return to an active lifestyle is a team effort!
Team Approach – the therapists at JJPT function as a team and they will often consult with on another on complex patients to ensure the highest level of care. Because of the diverse specialties offered by each therapist, patients are often scheduled with more than one therapist to receive a complete well-rounded approach to the treatment of their problems. While patients can be seen without a physician’s referral, it is the preference of the staff at JJPT that all patients are treated in conjunction with a referring physician.